This is a favourite dish of the kids. A chicken drumlet is small and perfect for their little hand. It gives them a sense of independence and promotes self-feeding.
But cooking this can be a challenge sometimes.
I find the usual recipe too sweet. The chicken burn easily in the oven. I don't relish standing in front of the oven watching the chicken. So I'm happy to tweak to a recipe that works for us.
- Antibiotics-free chicken drumlets 800g
- Extra virgin olive oil 1 tablespoon
- Light soy sauce 1 tablespoon
- Organic coconut blossom nectar 1/2 tablespoon
- Honey 1 teaspoon
- Marinate chicken for at least 10 mins.
- Pre-heat oven at 210 degree celsius. Roast for 20 mins.